hand trucks vs dollies

Bethany K. Dumas dumasb at UTKUX.UTCC.UTK.EDU
Tue Jun 19 01:09:31 UTC 2001

What do you call those vertical entities (some are very heavy-duty - for
moving refrigeraors and such) that allow you to move heavy loads
easily? On another list, the contenders are dolly and hand truck. Web
sites vary. I know them as dollies (and appliance dollies). And local
stores rent them as dollies, not "hand trucks."


More information about the Ads-l mailing list