hand trucks vs dollies

Douglas G. Wilson douglas at NB.NET
Tue Jun 19 02:24:12 UTC 2001

I guess I'd call it a hand truck.

On the Web, it's either "dolly" or "hand truck". For the heavy-duty type
with a strap, "appliance cart" is apparently common also.

The Web has a bunch of four-wheeled (non-tilting) carts, dollies, and hand
trucks too.

-- Doug Wilson

More information about the Ads-l mailing list