hand trucks vs dollies

Duane Campbell dcamp911 at JUNO.COM
Tue Jun 19 02:22:47 UTC 2001

On Mon, 18 Jun 2001 21:09:31 -0400 "Bethany K. Dumas"
<dumasb at UTKUX.UTCC.UTK.EDU> writes:
> What do you call those vertical entities (some are very heavy-duty -
> for
> moving refrigeraors and such) that allow you to move heavy loads
> easily?



More information about the Ads-l mailing list