Fwd: Semark at aol.com: post messages

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Sat Nov 10 03:47:53 UTC 2001

----- Forwarded message from Semark at aol.com -----

From: Semark at aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 11:26:24 EST
Subject: post messages
To: ADS-L-Request at uga.cc.uga.edu

To whom this may concern,

I am an Australian who is currently living in the States. I am in my second
year of graduate school at Kean University, studying to receive an M.A. in
Speech-Language Pathology. I am currently working on my master's thesis. My
topic is: The effect of test administrator's accent on test results. I am
seeking information about the specific characteristics of the Australian vs.
the American accent. I am very excited to have joined this listserv to be
able to exchange ideas about accents and dialects. I am not sure how to post
a message.

Please let me know.

Sarah Markin

----- End forwarded message -----