nucular and Latino

Billionbridges.com translation at BILLIONBRIDGES.COM
Thu Nov 15 00:22:40 UTC 2001

Nevertheless, we Canadians and many Brits as well
cringe at the nasal "r" at the end of the American
"foyer".  And I'd argue that the long "a" vowel sound
at the end of the US "f at lay" for filet puts it equally
as distant from the French as the British Fill at t,--
even though the Brits pronounce the "t" at the end,
at least they get that last vowel sound right.

Don