That's gay, but it's not homosexual; etc.

Frank Abate abatefr at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Sep 7 13:39:57 UTC 2001

I can report that the kids (my 15-year-old son and his crowd) use "gay" as a
general term of disparagement, directed at anyone who does something they
should not have done, and is viewed as weird, embarrassing, perhaps
effeminate.  I cannot say whether this is widespread, but it is clearly in
use in slang in the Northeast.

On another note, I was told (this is not from a street source) that
"jack-off muscle" is slang for the muscle on the outside of the upper arm
that runs angularly from the elbow to the triceps.  I cannot vouch for this,
but perhaps others can confirm/deny?

Frank Abate