Hot dog

Mark Mandel Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Wed Sep 26 14:02:00 UTC 2001

>From my notes on my experiences at (and to and from) this year's World
Science Fiction Convention, which occurred over Labor Day weekend and
adjoining weekdays:

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 29

1:57pm
Stop on the Garden State Parkway just into New Jersey for lunch. I notice
that one of the food counters is a Cetagandan joint: "Jody Maroni's Sausage
Kingdom, Home of the Haut Dog".
<<<<<

The point of mentioning it here is the (imho bad) pun "Haut Dog".

(The point of putting it into my con report is based on Lois McMaster
Bujold's series of sf novels about Miles Vorkosigan, in which... never
mind.)

-- Mark Mandel