Falafel in Wednesday's NY Times

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Jul 10 06:44:26 UTC 2002

   A story about falafel is in today's New York Times.  As you probably know, I researched the earliest cites for "falafel."  I was never interviewed.  Is this going to be a New York Times policy?  Do they realize that I basically do this for free?  Do they realize that I live in New York?  If I do every food and antedate every word everywhere, will I get any respect anywhere?

OFF TOPIC:  The ONO president has replied to me about his ombudmen getting "Windy City" wrong and not even responding to me.  I can't run the attachment here, but he basically said that he couldn't be bothered.