Lars

Mon Jul 22 14:42:54 UTC 2002

Of course, I was speaking of the process among Norwegian language
users in the US and of the speech communities of non-Norwegian
speakers who they influenced and were influenced by. Your shortcut is
surely the right one for English-speaking readers.

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston
Professor of Linguistics