Nosh; All Things Considered

Fri Jun 7 03:04:27 UTC 2002

> ALL THINGS CONSIDERED
>
>  This Sunday, at about 11 a.m., WNYC, "All Things Considered" with Dean Olsher
> will discuss the New York Public Library.

No, Dean Olsher hosts "The Next Big Thing." It's kind of a New York-centric
knock off of "This American Life." There's some decent voiced fiction
sometimes (I dunno how else to describe the parts I like, except to say:
it's like the writing on the last page of the New Yorker but read by actors
with nice voices) and it's not a bad way to pass an hour as long as you're
also doing something else.

http://www.wnyc.org/new/NextBigThing/NextBigThingDescription.html

--

Apple Macintosh Technical Support in New York City
gbarrett at worldnewyork.org
http://www.worldnewyork.org/
646 296 2260