Pas Yisrael Parve: Ciabatta Loaf (FORWARD's Philologus, 10-4-02)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sun Oct 13 06:19:36 UTC 2002

    "Philologus" writes a really wonderful column every week for the FORWARD
(formerly, the JEWISH DAILY FORWARD).  David Shulman told me that this week's
column discussed "panini" and "ciabatta."  Read the whole thing
(http://www.forward.com/issues/2002/02.20.04/arts4.html) for the "Pas Yisrael
Parve" part, but here's the "ciabatta" part