Trudgill in Vocabula

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at UMR.EDU
Sun Jun 15 21:18:05 UTC 2003

I haven't yet seen an issue of The Vocabula Review but am willing to take a chance.  Would Robert Fiske please send me the latest issue, and I'll send him a check of $8.95 for a year's subscription.

   I'm interested both in the present quality of the publication and its potential for further development. If at least the potential is there, the project is worthy of encouragement.

Gerald Cohen (Professor of German and Russian; editor, Comments on Etymology)
G-4 Humanities-Social Sciences Building
University of Missouri-Rolla
Rolla, MO 65409