New Software Helps Leverage the Paradigm

Kim & Rima McKinzey rkmck at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Jun 18 18:54:07 UTC 2003

>...New York-based Deloitte Consulting admits it helped foster confusing,
>indecipherable words like "synergy," "paradigm," and "extensible
>repository," but now it has decided enough is enough.

I'm impressed that they have actually admitted it!

However, I think synergy, paradigm, bandwidth, touch base - and even
leverage, are real words meaning real things.  The rest of the
examples given I'll agree are pretty idecipherable and confusing.
Just because a term/word may be overused, or used in meaningless
situations, doesn't necessarily make the term/word incomprehensible
altogether.

Rima