Followship, Followership (not Leadership)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Aug 4 05:51:57 UTC 2004

FOLLOWSHIP--3,430 Google hits, 735 Google Groups hits
FOLLOWERSHIP--15,300 Google hits, 1,440 Google Groups hits

Kerry used "followship," not "followership."

(GOOGLE NEWS)
Bush Endorses Creation of Intelligence Czar
Africana.com, Africa - 16 hours ago
... 'We need leadership, not followship,'' Kerry said. ''Much more needs to
be done. What seems to be lacking is a real sense of urgency.''. ...

San Diego Union Tribune Kerry hammers prez on terror: It’s your fault
Boston Herald, MA - 22 hours ago
... Department, part of his bus tour across the country, Kerry echoed his
criticisms. ``We need leadership, not followship,'' he said.

(GOOGLE)
Kerry-Edwards Online Forum > Bush is Responsible--not Rumsfeld
... I'd like to hear from Kerry: ****
Statement Of ... Failure Of Leadership, Not Of Followership" May 6 ...
forum.johnkerry.com/lofiversion/index.php/t29257.html - 13k - Cached -
Similar pages

(GOOGLE GROUPS)
Looking for Followship
Hi, I am an undergradute student who is looking for summer program
in mathematics for undergraduates. My school Bulletin Board isn ...
sci.math - Feb 1, 1992 by Munho Yi - View Thread (1 article)

NA Digest Volume 88 : Issue 41
... Senior Position in Numerical Analysis at Delaware Available Faculty
Position at Chapel
Hill Positions at Southwestern Louisiana Wilkinson Followship at Argonne ...
ut.na - Oct 17, 1988 by Ken Jackson - View Thread (1 article)

(GOOGLE GROUPS)
Re: More ball gazing
... of other people are on the move; I think we will (already are) doing this
in some areas, and will simply assume a perfectly respectable "followership
role" in ...
comp.society.futures - Jan 3, 1990 by J Storrs Hall - View Thread (2
articles)

Religious Freedom: Can you grok it?
... Blind "followership" via its perpetrators/adherents is the one method by
which the most heinous crimes against morals, ethics, and humanity have been
net.religion - Sep 13, 1985 by george at sysvis - View Thread (2 articles)