Sandwich Rage

Beckymercuri at AOL.COM Beckymercuri at AOL.COM
Sat Dec 11 03:50:43 UTC 2004

Barry:

Thanks for your "not-so-shameless plug!" The following is a note I just
received from a major food book reviewer - another plug for you, too!! Now you can
see why I'm so grateful for all your tireless reseach and input.

Just now, your book arrived from Gibbs Smith -- I haven't been so hungry in
ages! The book is delightful -- between your excruciatingly appetizing
descriptions and Barry Popick's watchful eye, it's a delightful book.

Happy Holidays!
Becky