fying pan, fry pan, skillet.....

Beverly Flanigan flanigan at OHIO.EDU
Sun Feb 15 03:09:15 UTC 2004

Since Methodists come in all sizes, shapes, and colors, I don't get the
ethnic link.  What more likely matters is the regional origin of the
members of this particular congregation.  I suspect they're one or two
generations out of the South and South Midland, if DARE and our list
contributors are on track.  BTW, I remember this area in Minneapolis, and
this church may be largely black.  Is that the link you're driving at?