Fwd: Order of authors' names

Lesa Dill lesa.dill at WKU.EDU
Thu Feb 26 13:40:54 UTC 2004

I've been checking around in biology, and instead of having the Principal
Investigator listed last as my major professor in biology taught me and as I
reported before, most journals in that field allow any order to be used also.
In some cases, I don't think every person in the author list  even has
participated in the writing process.  Some merely have submitted research
input.  Times they be a-changin?