Experts List for Interviews

Grant Barrett gbarrett at AMERICANDIALECT.ORG
Wed Jan 7 14:07:26 UTC 2004

Folks, the requests for interviews with media related to the ADS Words
of the Year vote are beginning to appear. Like last year, I am putting
together an "experts" list that I can give out to media requesting
interviews via the ADS web site. I send the list, they decide who to
call.

If you are interested in being on that list, please send the following:

Name
Organization/Employer
Title/Occupation
Pertinent professional affiliations
Relevant books, articles, or research
Other areas of specialty you are capable of going on about
Preferred Phone for Contact
Preferred Email Address for Contact
Anything else you feel might "hook" a journalist

Thanks,

Grant

--
Grant Barrett