Ms. [off topic]

LJT777 at AOL.COM LJT777 at AOL.COM
Thu Jul 1 23:39:43 UTC 2004

I am the infamous "anonymous e-mailer" who proffered an observation about
whether Ms. was an abbreviation and required a period.  It was careless of me not
to sign my email, but I must say I am astonished that my failure to do so
aroused such suspicions of ill intent.  Although a member of the ADS listserv for
years, I am unknown to members by name...which, by the way, is Lindsie
Tucker.  I'm sorry for having troubled anyone; it was never my intention, you may be
sure.

Lindsie Jordan Tucker