note concerning Asshole buddies:speculative etymology

Fri Mar 5 15:40:11 UTC 2004

, and <cul AND ami> turned up many interesting hits (e.g., " 'Les chiens qui
ont la queue coupée n'ont pas peur de faire voir leur cul.' --Proverbe
Savoyarde. Envoyer a un ami?"), but nothing remotely related to "asshole buddies."
One might therefore conclude that the English expression is not semantically
extremely natural.