[SPAM:##] Fwd: Reply From Troutman Sanders LLP

Fri May 7 16:36:06 UTC 2004

for at least a week now, every time i post to ADS-L i immediately get
the following e-mail.  is this happening to other people, or is there
something odd about my mail software that causes this to happen?

Begin forwarded message: