[SPAM:##] Fwd: Reply From Troutman Sanders LLP

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Fri May 7 16:40:33 UTC 2004

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 09:36:06AM -0700, Arnold M. Zwicky wrote:
> for at least a week now, every time i post to ADS-L i immediately get
> the following e-mail.  is this happening to other people, or is there
> something odd about my mail software that causes this to happen?

Presumably anyone sending a message to the list would have gotten this
bounce message. Since Jennifer is no longer with Troutman Sanders, I
have deleted her from the list, so this shouldn't happen again. Michael,
if you want to let Jen know, she can resubscribe from a different address.

Jesse Sheidlower
co-listowner, ADS-L