[SPAM:##] Fwd: Reply From Troutman Sanders LLP

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Fri May 7 20:08:58 UTC 2004

At 3:52 PM -0400 5/7/04, Bob Fitzke wrote:
>I've received the same message and have no idea whoTroutmanSanders or
>Jennifer are. And Arnold's query was labelled SPAM when I got it.
>
>Bob

I had previously sent my copy to friends, with a cover note that this
appeared to be a new kind of spam.  Thanks to Arnold and Jesse for
unraveling the mystery.  I'm sorry if Troutman Sanders downsized
Jennifer W. because she was spending too much time on ads-l mail, but
I have to admit she must have been mostly a lurker, since I don't
recall her either.