"Don't Be a Piano Player in a Whorehouse"

Kathleen E. Miller millerk at NYTIMES.COM
Mon May 10 13:14:19 UTC 2004

Ernie Miller, a construction/bricklaying company in Maryland had a slogan
least 20 years ago- not sure the company's around anymore -- "Don't tell my
mother I'm a bricklayer, she thinks I'm a piano player in a whorehouse."
The only proof I have of that is a hole-ridden T-shirt my boyfriend refuses
to get rid of.

Kathleen E. Miller