What goes around comes around (1970)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri May 21 01:25:59 UTC 2004

  Nah, nothing in the AFRO AMERICAN so far.  I suppose you have these?

(OCLC WORLDCAT)
Title: Remedies
Author(s): John, Dr., 1941-  (Performer - prf)
Publication: New York :; Atco,
Year: 1970
Language: English
Music Type: Rock music
Standard No: Publisher: SD 33-316; Atco
Contents: Loop garoo -- What goes around comes around -- Wash, mama, wash -- Chippy, chippy -- Mardi gras day -- Angola anthem.
 SUBJECT(S)
Descriptor: Rock music -- 1961-1970.
Note(s): Rock songs./ Note on container.
Other Titles: Loop garoo.; What goes around comes around.; Wash, mama, wash.; Chippy, chippy.; Mardi gras day.; Angola anthem.
Responsibility: Dr. John, the night tripper.
Material Type: Musical recording (msr); LP recording (lps)
Document Type: Sound Recording
Entry: 19951013
Update: 19951013
Accession No: OCLC: 33293691
Database: WorldCat

(OCLC WORDLCAT)
Title: The complete Bob Marley & the Wailers.
Part I
Author(s): Marley, Bob.
Corp Author(s): Wailers (Reggae group)
Publication: [S.l.] :; JAD Records,
Year: 1968, 1970
Language: English
Standard No: Publisher: JAD-CD-007; JAD Records
Contents: Rock to the rock: Rock to the rock -- Rocking steady (alternate) -- How many times -- Touch me -- Mellow mood (alternate) -- There she goes -- Soul rebel (original) -- Put it on (alternate) -- Chances are (alternate) -- Love -- Bend down low (alternate) -- The world is changing -- Nice time (alternate) -- Treat you right -- What goes around comes around (original dub track) -- What goes around come around (version). Selassie is the chapel: Don't rock my boat (original, later knows as "Satisfy my soul") -- The Lord will make a way -- Chances are (original) -- Selassie is the chapel -- Tread oh -- Feel alright (original) -- Rhythm -- Rocking steady (original) -- Adam and Eve -- Wisdom -- This train (alternate) -- Thank you Lord (alternate) -- Give me a ticket (original also known as "The letter") -- Trouble on the road again -- Black progress (melody) -- Black progress (version) -- Tread oh (version). Best of the Wailers: Sugar sugar -- Stop the train -- Cheer up -- Soon come -- Soul captives -- Go tell it on the mountain -- Can't you see (alternate) -- Give me a ticket (version) -- Hold on to this feeling -- Mr Chatterbox (alternate, also known as "Mr Talkative") -- Soul shake down version -- Soon come version -- Mr Chatterbox (version) -- Hold on to this feeling (version).
 SUBJECT(S)
Descriptor: Reggae music -- 1961-1970.
Reggae music -- 1971-1980.
Note(s): Compact discs./ Contains some previously released material./ Participants: Bob Marley & The Wailers, with additional artists.
Responsibility: 1967-1972
Material Type: Musical recording (msr); CD audio (cda)
Document Type: Sound Recording
Entry: 20010829
Update: 20040506
Accession No: OCLC: 47864242