Latin languages

Benjamin Barrett bjb5 at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Sat May 22 16:49:51 UTC 2004

That $B!G (Bs what I thought when I read the quote. Surely the speaker wasn't
intending to intend languages like Native American languages and African
languages that use the Latin alphabet. I even doubt that he intended to
include Pilipino, though he might do so on consideration, given that the
Philippines has a long Catholic history.

Benjamin Barrett
Baking the World a Better Place
www.hiroki.us