No subject

Mon May 24 04:48:48 UTC 2004

here's what looks like an attempt to get a new word started.  take
note, allan metcalf.  don't think this is ready for Among the New Words
yet, though...

Instinct magazine, June 2004, p. 24, interview with "the in-your-face
ironic gay pop star known as the Gay Pimp":
--------------
[Interviewer:] Gay Pimp, what do you think of the somewhat rocky
ideological state of politics in this country right now concerning
religion and homosexuality?

[Gay Pimp:] I get real gangry when I think of people trying to make a
constitutional amendment against gays.  Gangry is gay plus angry.
---------------

a google web search nets only one relevant site, a reference to this
very passage:
---------------
... Wednesday, May 19, 2004. Gangry = Gay + Angry. ... He later
explained that gangry  was gay + angry. I couldn't stop laughing. I
thought it was brilliant. ...
  www.kelvisdelrio.com/weblogs/blogger.php

a google newsgroup search nets only one relevant item, which looks
pretty clearly like a typo:
... This is what I meant, there were no gangry girl singers until all
the suden this Alanis Morrisette crap pops up and then all women are
angry all of a sudden! ...
  alt.music.prince - Dec 24, 1997