Snipantry

Dave Wilton dave at WILTON.NET
Wed Sep 22 02:37:38 UTC 2004

"Drinking from a fire hose" is an expression I've heard for at least 10
years. In my experience it is normally used in reference to new employees or
someone who has taken a new position and is learning about his or her new
responsibilities.

"Snipantry," however, is a new one to me too.

--Dave Wilton
  dave at wilton.net
  http://www.wilton.net