CFM PUMPS, not shoes

Beckymercuri at AOL.COM Beckymercuri at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 11 01:35:32 UTC 2005

In a message dated 8/10/2005 9:29:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, douglas at NB.NET
writes:
By coincidence, it was in 1990 that I first heard this term and, FWIW,
> > I've heard only the alternate form, "fuck-me shoes."
> >

>I have never heard anything but "come-fuck-me-PUMPS"--never shoes.

I've heard only "shoes" in this context, never "boots" or "pumps" or
"galoshes". I don't remember when I first heard the expression but possibly
only after 1990. I can't remember whether the "come" was there in all cases
but it was in some.

-- Doug Wilson
I seldom participate but I couldn't resist adding this term, which is popular
amongst ladies joking about certain types of shoes referred to as
"whore-hoppers."