CFM PUMPS, not shoes

LeBeouf Sabrina K ska5343 at LOUISIANA.EDU
Thu Aug 11 15:11:48 UTC 2005

I've found this topic very interesting and will now throw in my 2 cents...I
first heard the expression a few years ago on an episode of Sex in the City
when Samantha thinks her guy is cheating on her because she saw him getting
into a cab with a woman wearing "come-fuck-me-HEELS."
Sabrina LeBeouf

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:35:32 EDT, Beckymercuri wrote