The stink/The stank

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Tue Feb 8 23:12:14 UTC 2005

WTF, Mark?! Is my writing really so obscure? My whole point is that,
unfortunately, there are some black people, even in academia, who
accept such syllogisms as fully logical and do not - or refuse to -
recognize them as nonsense. If my example syllogism had been logically
true, it would have been totally beside the point. And "All Africans
are black" is likewise false, even if one restricts oneself to
sub-Saharan Africa.

-Wilson