Daschled

Beverly Flanigan flanigan at OHIOU.EDU
Wed Feb 9 18:09:25 UTC 2005

This was part of a letter sent out by Anne Lewis of the DSCC just today,
with reference to Sen Harry Reid:
Republicans are again playing their tired old game of trying to
demonize--in their words "Daschle-ize"--anyone who disagrees with them.

This implies that the Republicans are consciously using this verb form, at
least.