"I must, I must, I must increase my bust" (1970)

Wendalyn Nichols wendalyn at NYC.RR.COM
Tue Jan 4 23:40:26 UTC 2005

In the interests of historical accuracy (yeah, right), I submit the full
rhyme as I learned it, circa 1972:

We MUST
We MUST
We MUST increase our BUSTS
The BIGger the better the BOYS will love us we MUST increase our BUSTS!

-WRN