POC: a cop term?

Tue Jan 11 17:15:39 UTC 2005

  I saw that on the Acronym Finder, too, but isn't it too generic? It's
clear the girls are avoiding the "POCs," which makes no sense if it's
"points of contact." It does, however, make me think that it's
something similar: that the POCs aren't dangerous but are infatuated
with the girls. But why Thursday? Why should Thursday be POC night?
It's clear they have customer contact every night of the week.

Grant Barrett