"Happy as a puppy with two peters"

neil neil at TYPOG.CO.UK
Mon Jun 20 21:43:31 UTC 2005

on 20/6/05 6:53 pm, Jonathan Lighter at wuxxmupp2000 at YAHOO.COM wrote:

> -----------------------
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Subject:      Re: "Happy as a puppy with two peters"

--> -

> If this isn't a fake, it's amazing that the little guy has survived.  Most
> such extreme mutations die very quickly.
>
> Among the phrases that got my attention in Tennessee thirty years ago were
> "horny as a three-peckered billygoat" and "...as a three-balled tomcat."
>
> JL

How about a ten-peckered billy-goat?

'John was beside himself with lust now. Little sister or not, she obviously
wanted it, and he desperately needed a fuck, otherwise he was gonna be horny
as a ten-peckered billy-goat all day long.'
--Eros, 'Family Fun, alt.sex.stories. 17 september 1996

Presumably you're already aware of 'horny as a three-peckered gopher'
(Timothy Curry, One-Liners as a Folklore Genre, 'Keystone Folk Quarterly,
XV, mp.2, Summer 1970, 89, 5)

--Neil Crawford (off now to the Aldburgh festival -- Benjamin Britten
country -- for a couple of days)