"Jesus Juice" (Michael Jackson trial)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 12 08:51:52 UTC 2005

Why can't this trial just go away?...It's wine, not sperm, by the way.

(GOOGLE NEWS)
Teenage accuser: Jackson gave me 'Jesus juice' - Sydney Morning Herald (subscription) - Mar 10, 2005
Jacko 'gave accuser Jesus juice' - NEWS.com.au - Mar 10, 2005

JESUS JUICE--42,200 Google hits, 1,200 Google Groups hits

(GOOGLE GROUPS)
Drink survey
The other reason it's so lethal is that it's almost all alcohol! :-) On this topic,
try 'Purple Jesus Juice' - everclear and purple kool-aid. ...
alt.party - Sep 24 1991, 5:41 pm by Iain McVey - 37 messages - 33 authors

"Stop The Church" airs amidst controversy in LA (long)
... Even though I'm not a devout Catholic, just another moderately devout, dizzy,
Episcopalian Church Fairy (I *always* finish off the Jesus-juice when I'm on ...
soc.motss - Sep 23 1991, 9:48 pm by J.T. Kittredge - 119 messages - 44 authors

(NEWSPAPERARCHIVE)
No hits!

(PROQUEST HISTORICAL NEWSPAPERS)
'The Fisher King' Is Wise Enough to Be Wacky
Caryn James. New York Times (1857-Current file). New York, N.Y.: Sep 22, 1991. p. H13 (1 page):
Anne, a video-store owner in leopard-print leggings, thinks the Grail is "Jesus's juice glass."

L.A. Raw; It not easy being a black private eye in 1961 California -- especially if you're also a single parent. BLACK BETTY By Walter Mosley. 255 pp. New York: W.W. Norton & Company. $19.95.
By Barry Gifford. New York Times (1857-Current file). New York, N.Y.: Jun 5, 1994. p. 294 (1 page):
Besides his own, he has two other mouths to feed, those of his adopted children: 15-year-old Jesus (Juice), a mostly mute champion prep-school long-distance runner,...

(PROQUEST)
Vanity Fair says Jackson gave wine to 13-year-olds; [3 STAR Edition]
ROBERT KAHN. Houston Chronicle. Houston, Tex.: Jan 29, 2004. p. 12 :
Orth, citing the singer's former business manager, Myung-Ho Lee, writes that only Jackson's "inner people know" his code names for the beverages, adding that it "tells you that the boy spent `quality time' with Michael."

The boy and his siblings have said that "all the kids around Michael" knew about "Jesus juice" and that Jackson told them, "Jesus drank it, so it must be good."

Orth also says that on at least one other occasion, Jackson allegedly gave alcohol in soda cans to minors.