"Jesus Juice" (Rapdict.org; everyone misses the joke??)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 12 20:27:42 UTC 2005

http://www.rapdict.org/Jesus_juice
Allegedly a drink which Michael Jackson drinks himself, and plies on his
young "guests".
Jesus Juice is cheap White Wine + Coke. See also Jesus blood.
Referenced by Eminem: "Here, I make Jesus juice, take a sip of this" --
Eminem (Ass Like That) [1]
(http://www.ohhla.com/anonymous/eminem/encore/ass_like.mnm.txt)
OK, maybe Larry Horn was busy. But Ben Zimmer and all the rest? You set these
things up with an easy lob, and no one hits it? Will William Safire miss it,
too?

The Michael Jackson trial went like this. "Jesus juice?" responded the
defense attorney. "It was nothing more than soda, and I can prove it!"

"Soda!" snickered some reporters.

The defense attorney got out the Dictionary of American Regional English,
volume four, letters P-Sk. A hush went over the courtroom.

"Your honor and ladies and gentlemen of the jury," said the defense attorney.
"My client, Michael Jackson, is the King of Pop."