For some, "Christian" (adj.) no longer includes Lutherans

Thu Oct 13 03:29:12 UTC 2005

Of course Protestants aren't Christian, either, are they, according to the
Catholic church? I don't believe their marriages are valid; not sure if
their god is, though.

* * * * *
Benjamin Barrett
Baking the World a Better Place