For some, "Christian" (adj.) no longer includes Lutherans

Paul Johnson paulzjoh at MTNHOME.COM
Thu Oct 13 11:03:50 UTC 2005

/'I've only lived here for 13 years, retired from Chicago via Miami Fl.
so at the very least I am an outsider, if not a northern carpetbagger.
Casual observation has shown that people will tell mother neighbors that
they are "Christian" and it will be accepted as a given.  Never heard
another question about which church they went to.
This, in an area bursting with small churches of multiple denominations;
almost as many churches as we have underage pregnant teenage girls.
/