Two-buck Chuck (was: Still lame ...)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Oct 24 19:35:57 UTC 2005

>It's "two-buck Chuck." (Sells for $1.99.)
>Maybe next year they'll have to raise it a dollar, though.
>
>Gwyn

Only in some states (e.g. California).  In others, it's three-buck
Chuck.  In still others (unfortunately including CT) it's unavailable
entirely, because grocery stores aren't allowed to sell wine given
our antique blue laws.  Fortunately, there's no such law restricting
sales of goat cheese, edamame, or Thai chili & lime cashews.

Larry