the fit hit the Shan (was: Re: Tiger Woods)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 22 18:39:45 UTC 2005

It's nice to be a member of a group to which the name, "Roger
Zelazny," means something. When I was living in Sacramento many years,
Zelazny was on the faculty of Cal State Sacramento. Like, you could
just look him up in the phone book as though he was just some random
nobody!

Likewise, when I lived in L.A., A[lfred] E[arl] van Vogt's address and
telephone number were readily available in the local phone book.

Prophets unknown, I guess.

-Wilson

--
-Wilson Gray