abortion/miscarriage

Paul Johnson paulzjoh at MTNHOME.COM
Tue Apr 25 21:41:06 UTC 2006

Paul Johnson
How much of the abortion/miscarriage question is fueled by the religious
prohibitions against A.  If all the religionists had to use A instead of
M  they would lose some of the moral force of their arguments.  If you
have to admit that 30 % of all pregnancies end in natural abortion the
religionists would have to actively champaign for better prenatal health
care