NPR (was Overheard on the local FOX news)

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Wed Dec 6 11:01:02 UTC 2006

I spotted that one as well. There were a bunch of links to other
language stories from the Barking Dog one. I haven't listened to it
yet. I plan to make use of these next fall, though.)

---Amy West