Yee-ha(w) / "Rebel yell"

hpst@earthlink.net hpst at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Dec 6 14:32:43 UTC 2006

Anyone who has not read H. Allan Smith's "The Compleat Practical Joker"
will no doubt fall for a couple of his gags as did a friend of mine many
years ago when I had a friend who was travelling through another part of
the country post him a letter with the first page missing but with the
second page containing very disturbing news about a project they had both
taken part in with no return address.

Worked like a charm, and he called me up in a panic.

If it wasn't so much fun I would have felt bad about it.

Page Stephens

Allen Smith ?  He was pretty well-known...back then.....

> Sender: American Dialect Society
> Poster: George Thompson
> Subject: Re: Yee-ha(w) / "Rebel yell"

---