"Plough with the favorite heifer", 1749

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Jun 6 23:30:21 UTC 2006

I think an interesting question.  Did Samson
merely mean that by inveigling his wife the
Philistines got information from her?  Was there
a sexual connotation at the time?  Complicated,
of course, by translation--at Samson's time, or
when written in the original language, or when translated into English?

Joel