"pellow" and "melk"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 24 23:54:25 UTC 2006

No joke.  Saw about deciphering Egyption writing on the history channel a
few days ago.  Basically the frenchman had the theory that the signs stood
for sounds and tried for 20 years to proove it.  One day he got it and went
to his brother and collapsed on the floor.  Came to a few days latter and
showed  his findings.

See truespel.com and the 4 truespel books at authorhouse.com.

>From: "Bethany K. Dumas" <dumasb at UTKUX.UTCC.UTK.EDU>
>To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
>Subject: Re: "pellow" and "melk"
>Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 09:51:05 -0500

>-----------------------
>Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
>Poster:       "Bethany K. Dumas" <dumasb at UTKUX.UTCC.UTK.EDU>
>Subject:      Re: "pellow" and "melk"
>
> >The alphabetical principle holds that letters stand for sounds.  We find
>now
> >that even Egyption hieroglyphic symbols stand for sounds, and we can
>speak
> >the writings of 5,000 years ago because of this.

>This is all a lengthy, elaborate joke, right?
>
>Bethany

Get free, personalized commercial-free online radio with MSN Radio powered
by Pandora http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001