Wisconsin dialect

Scot LaFaive spiderrmonkey at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 15 19:23:16 UTC 2007

Lately I've been toying with the idea of making a site devoted to
documenting the Wisconsin English dialect, especially vocabulary but also
some sound patterns. Maybe not especially groundbreaking, but fun to do and
worth having. Anyway, I'm starting my research into Wisconisn English and
wondering if anyone has any websites, articles, etc that they think would
benefit me. If you know of any, please let me know. Gracias.
Scot

it all. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/?icid=nctagline1