JSTOR access & ADS

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Tue Jan 30 18:28:07 UTC 2007

Given my near-complete lack of access to databases these days, I tried to
get JSTOR from home. I'd once read that ADS members can get JSTOR (which has
American Speech). I received back this form letter that's useless.
Thank you for your interest in JSTOR. JSTOR is an online journal archive
made available to researchers through participating libraries and institutions.
Please see these lists of participating institutions to determine if your
school  or organization is a JSTOR participating site:

United States:  http://www.jstor.org/about/participants_na.html
International:  http://www.jstor.org/about/participants_intl.html

If you are affiliated  with a participating institution or organization, you
may be required to logon  via your library website in order to access JSTOR
from an off-site location.  Please contact your library for more information.

If you are not  affiliated with a participating institution, please see our
"Options for Access  to JSTOR" page for more  information:

http://www.jstor.org/help/access_options.html

If this  did not answer your question, please reply to this message with
further  information and we will be happy to assist you.

Chuck  Sipperley
JSTOR User Services Assistant
888-388-3574 or  734-998-9101