Heard on Judge Joe Brown:

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 9 19:43:02 UTC 2007

Used by a forty-ish, black, female plaintiff from Chicago:

"Jan_ju_ary" in place of "Jan_u_ary"

I've heard this alternate pronunciation all of my life, so it's
probably not news to the pros on site, but, WTH?

Used by the thirty-ish, black, female defendant also from Chicago:

"Gangway" in the sense of "the space between two buildings that allows
access to the rear of one of the buildings."

-Wilson
-----
                                              -Sam'l Clemens