Spears

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 29 20:53:13 UTC 2007

Spears has "Up yours!" as a clip of "Stick it up your ass!" He lacks
"Your ass!", the BE equivalent. However, he does have "Your brown!,"
with which I am totally unfamiliar. (I do not wish to imply by this
that Spears claims that this latter is a black expression. He does
not.)

Spears distinguishes between "yin-yang" = anus and "ying-yang" =
penis. I've heard only "ying-yang" = anus.

-Wilson
-----
                                              -Sam'l Clemens